We are looking for an experienced full time (or part time) senior Accountant / Bookkeeper who is highly proficient with Quickbooks accounting software.
You must ….
• Add value to the business through your accounting skills and know-how of the law and systems.
• Do full cycle bookkeeping
• Provide monthly financial analysis, reporting and guidance on strategy, plans, and performance at the company
• Prepares short, medium, and long-term cash flow forecasts;
• Manage all aspects of account receivable, account payable, and Billing
• Handle all payroll information including timesheets
• Reconcile monthly bank and credit card statements
• Maintain General Ledger
• Do records for inventory in and out, estimates, invoices, vendors, buyers, expenses, etc.
• Ensure that all financial records of the company are kept in compliance with Turkish laws & regulations as well as management requirements.
• Work with government accountant
• File for KDV/Tax
• Controlling and scrutinize expenses
• Make a system and process for everything in the company
• You must be responsible and self-managed
• You must have attention to detail. Accurate.
• You must have excellent follow-up and tracking skills
• Excellent knowledge of general accounting principles
• Very Good / excellent in QuickBooks Software
• Knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping
• Good written & verbal English and Turkish language skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, internet, browsing
• Able to prepare, review, and understand all financial statements.